Milestone Mar 12, 2022–Mar 27, 2022
- Create a project in a Gitlab repository on (https://gitlab.fi.muni.cz) publicly accessible ( reading permission). Select a short and descriptive name. To publish additional information for your project create a project wiki or an advanced README (see as example https://gitlab.fi.muni.cz/xradvan/pa165-green-gepards/-/blob/master/README.md ).
- On the project wiki/README there will be a project description, a use case diagram and a class diagram for the entity classes. There will be at least two user roles in the use case diagram. Associations between entities will be shown in a class diagram.
- Create 4 entity classes for your project if you are a team of four (rule: one entity for each team member).
- Create a DAO layer interface (with proper Javadoc).
- Create the JPA implementation of the DAO classes (CRUD operations are enough for the first milestone).
- Create tests for the DAO classes (you can use an in-memory database).
- Each team member should work with different entities on different parts of the project (e.g. member 1 will create implementation of DAO for entity A, but member 2 will create tests for entity A). In every class there will be javadoc
@authorwith the name of the class author. Also you must commit to Git only the changes that you made yourself. If you commit on behalf of somebody else this will not be regarded as his work!
- Show that you have been using pull requests in this milestone. The team leader will be responsible for managing pull requests.
- The project will be built using maven: make sure you have all dependencies correctly configured, so it will be possible to build and run the project from the command line. Please ensure to add the list of commands to build and run your application in the wiki/README of your project.
All issues for this milestone are closed. You may close this milestone now.